Monday, May 05, 2008

The sale is on

For those thinking about getting an MOTM module, either in kit or fully build , synthtech is currently holding a 10% off sale!

Check out the 'shopping cart' on the synthtech website for more details.
The sale is on unitl Thursday, and will be your very last chance to order a complete kit. After thursday, only partial kits will be available, and of course the ready build modules too. (as Paul writes: "Thursday AM, I will 'take down' the sale (and remove any unsold kits from the cart)."

I've failed to resist my self, and ordered a MOTM-490 ladder filter, and another MOTM-800 ADSR, can't have enough envelop generators on a modular I reckon. The 490 is obviously so I can recreate that Moog sound as well. I had contemplated to wait with a 490 in the past, as there is so much else out there that I like, but I decided to invest in this bread and butter sound after all, it is one of the greatest sound characters of all time, hence I want one :-)

T J

3 Comments:

Blogger marr said...

Thanks for posting this! I thought they/he had stopped selling kits a while back. Picked up a suboct/120 and a quadlfo/380. Joy.

12:15 AM  
Blogger T J said...

You are welcome. Nice modules. I have a 120 suboct and boy it does pack a punch :-)

8:15 AM  
Blogger synthetic said...

I'm so bummed, I was out of the country and out of email contact when this happened. Grr.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home