Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Holidays

The year has nearly flown past, so it seems. I'm now finding my blog around 8000 visitors, Synthesis Technology is due to ship it the 8000st module, we're heading into '08, and I'm due to be back home from my travels on the 8th. I'm not superstitious, but somehow the number 8 appears a lot at present.. Hope it's a good thing, if anyone knows about the meaning of the 8 in numerology, ancient chinese philosophy etc, let me know :-)

Happy holidays everyone, and I hope that 2008 will bring all that you wish for!

T J

2 Comments:

Blogger Kwote said...

8 is the same as infinity. it stands for infinite health, life, wisdom

Happy 08

-Kwote

4:31 AM  
Blogger T J said...

Thanks for that, it which case we should be going into a good year! :-)

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home