Sunday, December 02, 2007

Update from Synthtech

I'm hoping that I'll be receiving some of my orders soon, still have a MOTM 300, a 510 wavewarper, and a multiple on order...

T J

Update

37 Happy Emails were sent out this week. At least it's a start :)

I am focusing on shipping all the modules (both kit & assembled) up to order #300. There will be higher # orders that will see shipments (or partial shipments) because I tend to make up batches of modules, not individual ones. As of today, there are 63 modules that need to be ship to 100% clear out up to Order #300. This is, in all likelyhood, all of the available time I will have before Christmas break. I'm going to try my best to ship another batch of MOTM-300 kits before Dec 20th. around 15-18 kits. These will be in the range of Order #400-490, possibly the low 500s.
The next batch are all of the MOTM-850 Pedal Interface kits (I think there are 7 of them).

Just to note, the vast majority (over 75%) of module backlog is for Order #600 and below. The majority of orders above #600 were MOTM 2.0 orders (pcbs, CEM ICs, etc) and all but 4 of those have shipped.
28 of the 63 modules below #300 are assembled. I have made up all of the pc boards, I am in the process of "finishing out".

I had planned on having more ready to ship, but the available time vaporized.

Paul S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home