Thursday, November 08, 2007

MOTM of the week


This time a slightly different MOTM. As said, I am interested in all kinds of systems that contain at least one MOTM module, and here is one of them. This is the modular of Terje Winther from Norway.
He writes: As you can see, I have one MOTM module (quad LFO) that I uses to enhance my moog/synthesizers.com system.
More pictures, photos and sound can be found by following the "Concert" and "Music" tags.
Performed many times with this system live, and recorded several CDs with this system."

He can also be heard on the CD Analogy 3, of which I reported previously, and a friend of my is featured on there with his solo project Studio 35D.

More info about Terje's music, synths etc can be found at:this location.

Send my your MOTM news, info, pictures at motmsynth@mac.com .

T J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home