Friday, September 11, 2009

Back log shrinking further.

Paul reports that Synthtech has reached the lowest number of orders in backlog since 2004, in his own words.

Today the number of pending orders in the backlog dropped to 85. This is the *lowest* number of orders I have had since May of 2004.

I know it sounds odd to be happy about not having as many orders as in the past. But I think this is a good thing :)

Paul S.

Indeed Paul, it is a good thing, and proves you and your team have been working very hard to reduce it!
If I am correct, it means also, that we'll could expect shorter lead times on future orders, you have more time to work on new stuff, and see the website updated more regularly. Hope I'm right on this prediction :-) .

Great work, and keep it up!

T J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home