Monday, September 21, 2009

Quick update

Paul reports the following:


I will have limited shipping dates until Oct 1st. I have stuffed pc boards to ship most assembled module orders in the backlog. I need a few more 300/320/480s and Shane will be on those between now and the end of the month. I will continue to work hard on these assembled module orders for the next 4 weeks. The total backlog is now at it's lowest point in *7 years* !

I am shipping tomorrow and then on the following Monday (the 28th).

Paul S.


BTW: This info can be found elsewhere (on the yahoo motm forum for instance) , but for those of you new to my blog, the reason for me reposting this info here, is so that the latest updates are easier to find, as oposed trying to find them on a forum, where you may have to filter through several messages, and to filter out non relevant stuff.
Simply a service from me. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home