Monday, July 14, 2008

Focusrite Saffire

What seems ages ago now, I reported ordering a Focusrite Saffire , from the famous Turnkey store in London, and not receiving it.
As a seafarer it's pretty hard for me sometimes to keep track of my orders, but I kind of expected to see one at home after my return little over a week ago now. Nothing could be further from the truth. It still hasn't arrived, no money is refunded, and when contacting them no answer is given. I've now found out that the Turnkey group has gone into administration, although the administrators continue to run the business until a possible buyer is found.

You can imagine that I am kind of 'p*ss*d' off, but I think there is little I can do about it. Perhaps my credit card company can help there, which is worth a try I suppose, perhaps there is a buyers protection option, but for now I consider the money gone lost, and no Focusrite Saffire....

T J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home