Sunday, July 02, 2006

The last of a dying breed?


I while ago I reported the unfortunate news of Stooge Industries closing down, and ordering some cables with them.
They have been received and they are gorgeous, and of the same high standard that I have come to expect from them.
See picture.
It makes me sad that the synthesis community may have seen the demise of a highly regarded small company, that was operating in a niche market, supplying high quality products for lovers / users of MOTM style synthesizers.
I have picked up a buzz via other MOTM user groups that there may be some people willing to take over the company,and continue it, but only time will tell.
For now, I will enjoy these patch cables and hope there will be more of them in the future, to provide me with a quality link between the high quality modules made by Synthesis Technology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home