Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Links and more

It's not often I add a new link to to my website. It's just that I want to keep the blog a little negotiable, that's all.
However, I have recently been browsing another synth site, and found it very interesting. I'm sure that you fellow synth enthusiasts (and you must be, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this blog), will enjoy it too. Please see my side bar, it's called www.matrixsynth.com.

There is some great footage available there too from my friend at Studio 35D, old footage, from the days that synth music making was predominantly analog, but with a little bit of digital technology thrown in for good measure. Alternatively, go directly to his site, also to be found in the same side bar, not new there, but I thought just to remind you :-)

K2K Koos (aka T J )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home