Sunday, August 24, 2008

Klee sequencer by Stephen Drake

Stephen Drake reported that he posted a new video on Youtube, showing his Klee sequencer, in MOTM style.
He writes:" I've put a new video on youtube - while it only shows my new klee sequencer, all the other modules used are motm, with the exception of a mankato filter on one of the middle voices.
I'm controlling 3 voices with it - all MOTM 300 vco's through various filters and vcas. All in real time with no input from other sources. The sound quality's not the greatest - just using the camera mike - I had the monitors up pretty loud but the sequencer was closer so there's still sound from the switches."



More on the Klee sequencer (a DIY project) can be found at Scott's synth DIY and also here at Electro Music.
Enjoy.

T J

2 Comments:

Blogger synthtopia said...

Thanks for posting this - very cool MOTM-format Klee sequencer.

FYI - I put a link to this up at Synthtopia.

Keep up the great work - you're filling a gap for the MOTM community that needed to be filled.

3:50 AM  
Blogger T J said...

Thank you for your comment and link. I'll return the favor :-)

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home