Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Quick blurb

Wow, one week has passed already since my return from holiday. I've had little time to work with my Synth, although I've recorded one new version of "Flight of the bumblebee", but I'm still not happy with it, so I am going to give it another try.I've been busy doing domestic chores, had my birthday, and some needed DIY, as well as a broken central heating/hotwater boiler, so I had to spend time on that too, all in all, not much of an MOTM week. There has been little news from Synthtech, or even on the newsgroup, I guess holiday time is affecting us all , hopefully all positive, and everyone is having a great time.
Oh, and I've spend time on Facebook, where I've finally signed on to, after being nagged by some friends. It's been fun, but I need to get back to the MOTM, so hopefully, this week will be better.

T J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home