Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Wavewarper


Today, I had a few hours spare and sat down and started building the MOTM-510 wavewarper.
To my surprise this kit was easier and has a relatively low number of components, and despite the difficulty factor of 4/5 , I found it fairly easy to build. Easier in fact than other 4/5 rated modules I've build, so I am not sure if Paul shouldn't have rated it 3/5 or so. Anyway, it doesn't really matter as the days of the complete kits officially over, although there are a few stuck in the backlog, but that's pretty much it.
Anyway, back to the wavewarper, I've completed it in one session of just under 3 hours, nice and easy with a cold beer on standby.
Al that remains to be done is to try it out, and that's what I'm going to do right now, so I'll stop typing and I'll report later on the results.

T J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home