Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Bumblebee effect

I've had several responses on my 'Flight of the Bumblebee', both on this blog as via the Yahoo MOTM users group, and it seems to have sparked musical responses too, Kenneth Elhart has released Waltz of the Flowers after Paul Schreiber challenged him to do so. :-) I'm not sure if it is all MOTM or not as it didn't say, but I'm sure there is a portion of it in there :-) Enjoy!
T J

Update: Apparently this recording was an old one, and Kenneth was hoping people would recognize it, and had a second version available, which is available here

2 Comments:

Blogger synthetic said...

I thought that Elhardt's critique was needlessly harsh.

5:56 PM  
Blogger T J said...

I don't mind it. People are entitled to their opinions, and I'm not offended. I know that the piece is far from perfect, but that wasn't the intention anyway, it was just an experiment, to see what was involved and how I would fare. :-) I respect Elhardt, and others for their comments. Even Dana Countryman replied, as he plays a version of that piece with Jean Jaques Perry at their concerts. Thanks for your reply :-)

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home