Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Travel

I'm currently traveling for work again, so I will probably not be able to update my blog as often as I'd like but I will try to do as much as I can.
I've been using the TC electronic interface a little while away (it's nice and compact and an ideal travel companion if you want to record while you're out) although I have not yet recorded with it. The nice thing is however that it does sound very good as a playback device too, using it as my output for iTunes etc instead of the build in headphone jack of my Powerbook, it sounds a lot better, the low end is more defined and punchy, the highs are lovely and transparent, and the whole mix just seems more dynamic and cleaner. Also previous recordings made in Logic, some using only the software synths, and others with recordings of my MOTM sound much nicer. Can't wait to use it as an input device for Logic etc too, then it should really pay off.

T J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home