Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy start of the new year.

I've taken receipt of the parcel that was shipped to me. Paul Schreiber e-mailed me and told me it was only a 440 filter, but when I opened the box, to my delight also the MOTM-101 Noise/Sh module kit was included. (promised to be delivered earlier too). Now I need to find the time to build both kits... I'm sure I'll manage that sooner or later,it just means that I will be delaying my cabinet building exersise a little bit further as I find building these modules themselves a little bit more interesting. I'll keep you updated on my progress.

For the potential kit buyers, check out the SynthTech store on their site, a few more kits have made it onto the order pages, due to a few exess parts available, and some cancelled orders, this is probably one of your last chances to get your hands on a MOTM kit!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home