Wednesday, July 18, 2007

MOTM antics

It's been a while since I was able to report on my own stuff, as there was frankly, not a lot to write about.
Anyway, I soon hope to let you hear a sample of what I am up to. I did previously report on a track that I was putting together, on which my MOTM would get a more prominent role. I am pleased to say that this track is nearing completion, and I am in the mixing stages now. All parts have been recorded, and I am happy with the arrangement too.
I was having some trouble with the audio cable that goes from my MOTM to the outside world, but that's solved now, no more crackle and pops there, apart from those produced on purpose by the MOTM synth :-)
When finished, I am going to upload it to my Project Aries site (see right hand column for the link) and will let you know here of course when it's posted.

Stay tuned :-)

T J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home