Monday, January 28, 2008

VCO's and more getting shipped

Update from Paul Schreiber

I have finished 'real job' travels for this month. So, I will be able to begin VCO shipping later this week (probably starting Thursday). This is for *all* of the remaining 300/310 kits. It will take me a good 5-6 days to pack and ship all of the orders.

I have ~8 MOTM 2.0 orders that I will also have shipped by Friday.

The other high priority is to order the parts for the next run of MOTM-650s. The CM that does my SMT work is moving, and they will not be set up until ~Feb. 6th. That will allow time for me to gather up all the parts and take over there. It usually takes 2 weeks to get the boards back to me (I have to wait my turn on the machine, the boards themselves are all run in 2 days).

I will also see if there is a schedule for the V1.4 SW fixes, now that the new Europa code is released (the same person does the '650 and the Europa).

I will also ship 4 assembled MOTM-510s out this week (covers the backlog for orders <#399).

Paul S.

I hope that my backlogged VCO is among this shipment, that would be great, I've been waiting for it for quite a while now :-)

T J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home