Saturday, March 07, 2009

EL backlight foils


Yes, this has nothing to do with MOTM, but everything with synths. My favorite digital synth has a weak backlight so the display is hard to read. I've looked at the usual sources but every message I send them remains unanswered till this day, so I looked further and found a new source for replacement backlight foils for the Kurzweil K2000. The link is :
right here
Backlight4you ships foils etc for a lot of different synths (SY77's, Korg 01W, Akai samplers etc etc) so this is bound to help a lot of you I hope, so hence I posted this as a service to the synth community as a whole, they accept paypal and some creditcards.



T J

4 Comments:

Blogger Turboskin said...

Thank you so much, I've been trying to find a replacement backlight for my Kurzweil K2000 for awhile now.

7:20 AM  
Blogger K2K Koos said...

you are welcome. These work very well indeed.
T J

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Polo said...

According to your introduce,I have some good idea to do my work.Thanks to share those.At the same time,I also want introduce some useful and comfortable cheap ralph lauren shirts .During this fashionable summer,most of customers want to buy a suitable fashion clothes for yourself.Now in our online store,our custom women's wholesale polo shirts,the cheapest price and worthy trust quality already attracted so many peoples attention.Our latest style lyle and scott sale is outlet now.So many kinds of style polo shirts clothing waiting for you to buy.Especialy our latest polo shirts for men clothing hot sale in our shop.I also to offer everyone a good business. I hope we can learn each other.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Gustavo Lema said...

Hi TJ. do you have any PDF guide on how to remove parts to access the backlight? i recently bought a K2000 V3 with no backlight and did some cleaning inside, but i dare not touch this part. tHnaks! you blog is fantastic

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home