Saturday, March 07, 2009

EL backlight foils


Yes, this has nothing to do with MOTM, but everything with synths. My favorite digital synth has a weak backlight so the display is hard to read. I've looked at the usual sources but every message I send them remains unanswered till this day, so I looked further and found a new source for replacement backlight foils for the Kurzweil K2000. The link is :
right here
Backlight4you ships foils etc for a lot of different synths (SY77's, Korg 01W, Akai samplers etc etc) so this is bound to help a lot of you I hope, so hence I posted this as a service to the synth community as a whole, they accept paypal and some creditcards.



T J

3 Comments:

Blogger Turboskin said...

Thank you so much, I've been trying to find a replacement backlight for my Kurzweil K2000 for awhile now.

7:20 AM  
Blogger T J said...

you are welcome. These work very well indeed.
T J

7:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi TJ. do you have any PDF guide on how to remove parts to access the backlight? i recently bought a K2000 V3 with no backlight and did some cleaning inside, but i dare not touch this part. tHnaks! you blog is fantastic

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home