Friday, March 13, 2009

My antics

I haven't written in almost a week, and for good reason, I've been very busy doing non synth related work and fitted a bathroom suite at home, plumbing tiling etc. all fun (not) but that's all done now.
In the meantime I have received the PCB's from Tellun for the MOTM-800 modifications I've been planning, and I have received shipping confirmation for my EL-foil backlight for both my Kurzweil K2000, and my Korg 01/W FD, they should be here soon too, so I have a few things I can get on with soon.
Also, I've been playing around a bit with my synth in evening times, just patching a bit, and trying to get some idea's for music projects I'm working on, so I hope to have a few more things to 'show' you soon.
In the meantime, Synthesis Technology is working on a redesign of their website, and I've seen the beta version of their sound player that is going to be incorporated in their new site (link removed at the request of SynthTech), and it looks great and works very well too, it's a promising new feature of the new website, which will hopefully launch soon :-)

T J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home