Wednesday, July 18, 2007

MOTM Track uploaded

Hello again,

As reported, I was working on a track.
This track is now uploaded on my MySpace page Project Aries.
The version I've uploaded is a Promo version, free to download. I am working on an album which will have the title Universum.
This track will be featuring on this album, but it will not be completely identical.
Anyway, the track is called Orange Peel , as it is Tangerine Dream inspired. It features my MOTM in most of the monophonic parts you hear, the bass lines, some sequences, and some FX. Other synths used are some software synths, and a JP 8000.

Hope you like it, link is to the right here, click on Project Aries.

T J

4 Comments:

Blogger matrix said...

No linky. Shoot me an email if you want me to post it on Matrixsynth.

6:34 PM  
Blogger T J said...

That would be great, go ahead. The link I refer to is on the column on the right, called Project Aries at Myspace.

Hope you enjoyed it :-)

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still no link to any of your music?

7:51 PM  
Blogger T J said...

Yes, there is, on the right hand side.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home