Monday, October 13, 2008

Motm 's on live performance


Richard Brewster recently took his modular on the road, and used them in a performance.
He writes:

"I took the portable cabinets out yesterday and they lived up to their promise. I've posted an entry on my website describing the outing, which includes for the first time a few pictures of the reclusive "artist" (me). I recorded the whole performance (two 10-minute pieces) and these are available for download. This old man's analog modular sound was well-received by the mostly twenty-somethings in the audience, which was comprised chiefly of the other performers on the bill. Some of the other acts were surprisingly good, I thought."

Click on this link To visit his site and listen to these performances.

T J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home