Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Happy E-mail

As expected, things can take some time, but patience is a virtue and today I received a happy e-mail from Paul, telling me that my next order is ready for shipment.
This would be another MOTM-800 ADSR, and a MOTM-490 VCF (the Moog style ladder filter).
So, slowly but surely, my Modular is reaching completion, if there is such a thing, as these things could grow indefinitely.
So I should say, that my cabinet is reaching the point where it's full. Not quite, as there is still an open slot left, and the next step will be to move the power supply to the rear, giving another 3U space.
Another thing that took time is my posting here. It's been since October that I last posted something on this blog, shame on me really, but it's all due to my real job, have been away from home since that date, and I won't be for another 3 weeks, but home for christmas, to find two MOTM modules under the tree, now that's a home coming :-)

T J

4 Comments:

Blogger synthetic said...

Congratulations. I just got the MOTM-650 I've been waiting for. I played with looping arpeggios all night. :)

Glad to see you posting again as well, I've missed this blog.

4:20 PM  
Blogger T J said...

Well I shall try to better my life, I didn't have that much to report and there hasn't been too many updates and news in the meantime. :-)

2:53 AM  
Blogger synthetic said...

Just wanted to let you know I'm a fan. I know it's discouraging to write a blog when no one posts comments. Is this thing on? :)

5:54 AM  
Blogger T J said...

that's not a problem. I know that most people just prefer to read, and are not writers. That's cool. However it's nice to get feedback, good or bad, doesn't matter. Thanks for your support, and happy holidays!

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home